Author of the article:
Sydney, Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Proactive, provider of real-time news and video interviews on growth companies listed in Australia, has covered the following companies:
- Golden Rim Resources Ltd (ASX:GMR) has discovered a new zone of broad oxide gold mineralisation within the Kada Gold Project in eastern Guinea and outside the bounds of the imminent mineral resource estimate (MRE) for the project. Click here
- Aldoro Resources Ltd (ASX:ARN) is encouraged by results from the Niobe Project, where it is prospecting for lithium and rubidium, with intersections of pegmatites confirming historical drilling and exceeding expectations. Click here
- Kinetiko Energy Ltd (ASX:KKO)’s Korhaan-3 well has reached its terminal depth (TD) and flowed gas. Click here
- Jindalee Resources Ltd (ASX:JRL) has progressed nickel sulphide targets at its 100% owned Widgiemooltha Project in WA’s Eastern Goldfields. Click here
- Future Metals NL (ASX:FME, AIM:FME) has received wide, shallow platinum-group-metal (PGM) assays from resource definition drilling at its wholly-owned Panton Nickel-PGM Project in northern Western Australia, adding more evidence to support the deposit’s bulk tonnage potential. Click here
- Peninsula Energy Ltd (ASX:PEN, OTCQB:PENMF) has kicked off key preparatory activities designed to facilitate an accelerated re-start of production operations at its flagship Lance Project situated in Wyoming, USA. Click here
- Okapi Resources Ltd (ASX:OKR) has appointed Brian Hill as non-executive chairman of the company, effective immediately, to replace interim chairman Peretz Schapiro. Click here
- ClearVue Technologies Ltd (ASX:CPV, OTCQB:CVUEF) is gearing up for a big year as its global commercialisation strategy gathers steam with key international appointments including a new US CEO and the completion of its ClearZero design archetype. Click here
- Critical Resources Ltd (ASX:CRR) has completed a placement to raise A$12.5 million from sophisticated and institutional investors at A$0.085 per share. Click here
- Gascoyne Resources Ltd (ASX:GCY) continues to grow a gold discovery immediately north of its Glibey’s Open Pit at the Dalgaranga gold camp in Western Australia. Click here
- archTIS Ltd’s NC Protect product – a software solution for the secure collaboration of sensitive information – has been added to the Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GSA) IT Schedule 70, enabling its wide sale to the US Public Sector through channel partner TechSolnZ LLC. Click here
- White Rock Minerals Ltd (ASX:WRM, OTCQX:WRMCF) has reported a significant increase in zinc-silver resources at its Red Mountain volcanogenic massive sulphide (VMS) Project in Alaska. Click here
- Latin Resources Ltd (ASX:LRS) has intersected multiple zones of spodumene pegmatites in its first drill hole at the Salinas Lithium Project in Brazil. Click here
- Amplia Therapeutics Ltd (ASX:ATX)’s cancer drug AMP945 has been shown to improve the effectiveness of gemcitabine/Abraxane® in a model of human pancreatic cancer. Click here
This advertisement has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
- Proactive is a unique tech-enabled platform providing companies globally with a comprehensive investor engagement solution across their business lifecycle.
- With six offices on three continents, Proactive works with innovative growth companies quoted on the world’s major stock exchanges, helping executives to engage intelligently with investors.
- In 2020, Proactive featured in 809 million search results, our content was viewed over 165 million times and our readers spent over 10 million hours on our websites. Proactive has produced over 300,000 articles and 20,000 executive interviews since it was established in 2006.
For more information on how Proactive can help you make a difference, email us at [email protected]
Financial Post Top Stories
Sign up to receive the daily top stories from the Financial Post, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.
By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails. Postmedia Network Inc. | 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4 | 416-383-2300