In under a minute, Financial Post reporter, Bianca Bharti, shares your top stories in finance this week. To read more, click on the links below.
1. ‘Barbenheimer’ breaks summer box-office records at Cineplex on opening weekend
2. Elon Musk makes fan-created ‘X’ Twitter’s new logo in abrupt change
3. Federal Reserve raises interest rates again as inflation fight continues
4. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau dropped seven veteran ministers as part of his biggest cabinet overhaul yet
5. Economists see the current policy rate of five per cent as the peak for the Bank of Canada, before rate cuts begin in the second quarter.