Cosmostation, an enterprise-level validator node infrastructure & end-user app provider, announced today it has joined the Cudos ecosystem as a validator
Cudos is a layer-one blockchain and layer-two computation and oracle network designed to ensure decentralized, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale.
With the partnership, Cosmostation will enhance the Cudos platform by using rewards and adding several products to the ecosystem including Cosmostation, Mintscan, and the Cosmostation Toolkit.
The Cosmosation protocol allows its users to access decentralized finance, delegate tokens, and earn rewards easily through their mobile application and the Mintscan block explorer. Cosmosation features security with multiple sentry nodes, a validator node, and a hardware security module.
“Cosmostation is one of the largest, trusted, and most-used staking providers in the Cosmos ecosystem. Their expertise and reputation in this space are precious to the Cudos ecosystem. They are a trusted and cherished partner to Cudos, and we look forward to collaborating on other projects in the future.”
– Nuno Pereira, VP of Partnerships at Cudos
Host of Powerful Features: Cosmostation
- First, the Cosmostation explorer allows users to browse networks built using the Cosmos-SDK with Mintscan.
- Second, the Cosmosation App Wallet enables users to sign transactions locally on a secure and convenient GUI, while the Web Wallet connects your hardware wallet for secure transactions.
- Finally, Defistation is Cosmostation’s standalone DeFi leaderboard and analytics website for the Binance Smart Chain.
“The value proposition of the Cudos protocol is that it is essential for the next chapter of Web 3.0 infrastructure. Its Turing-complete cloud computing solution allows seamless data processing from a wide range of distributed networks, providing a robust platform for blockchain agnostic applications. Cosmostation is committed to building the future of interchain infrastructure and is delighted to join the Cudos ecosystem as a partner validator.”
– David Park, CMO of Cosmostation