CanonX.Finance, a Cardano blockchain project accelerator & fundraising platform is now launching. CanonX will offer DEX development, a borrowing/lending platform, and oracle integration.
The recent Alonzo hard fork has brought DeFi and smart contract functionality to the Cardano blockchain. Now, developers can use Cardano to build dApps, DeFi platforms, and non-fungible tokens.
Early-stage companies launching on Cardano are choosing the blockchain over others for many reasons, those include:
- Security: Cardano’s Proof-of-Stake is known for security with over 70% of all ADA tokens staked.
- Multiple Layers: Scalability is limitless on Cardano with quick settlement for transactions.
Geared to support DeFi projects launching on Cardano, CanonX is comprised of a four-part ecosystem that includes creating value behind IDO projects, DEX development, a lending/borrowing platform, and oracle integration for reliable off-chain data feeds to execute on-chain transactions.
Some of the main features of CanonX include:
- Launchpad: Drawing on the millions of Cardano token holders, the Launchpad will help early-stage companies receive the capital they need.
- CanonDEX: This decentralized DEX will support ADA through price feed transactions, market displays, and decentralized lending.
- Money Market: A borrowing and lending platform on which decentralized assets can be used as collateral for loans.
- Tech Services: CanonX oracles offer a general data protocol across transactions so there is consistency in how off-chain data is being fed on-chain.
The CANON token is the utility asset that will power the CanonX IDO protocol platform and also allow holders to support their favorite projects by giving liquidity while receiving rewards. This will allow token holders to actively engage in the shaping of the CanonX ecosystem and Cardano network.
CanonX.Finance is a Cardano-based project accelerator and fundraising platform, designed to leverage DeFi innovations to provide transparent, efficient, and fully decentralized crowdfunding services on the Cardano blockchain. See more information in the CannonX Whitepaper.